Participants Needed: Survey about GBG program practices

Seeking physical and occupational therapists who are involved in providing modified ride-on cars (MROCs) to young children with disabilities. This research study involves completing a survey answering questions about the characteristics of the MROC program you are involved in, how you evaluate children for MROC use, your follow-up with children to whom you provide MROCs, and challenges you face in providing MROCs. This study should take no more than 45 minutes to complete. If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below. There is a potential risk of loss of confidentiality in all email, downloading, electronic meetings, and internet transactions. Participation is voluntary. For more information, please contact Kelsey Ziegler, PT, DPT, PhD(c) (kziegler@twu.edu).

https://twu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bvX0KeFqQ1dn94y

2 Likes

I participated in this survey and recommend it to all OTs and PTs here! It took me less than 45 minutes (don’t worry!) and asks some really insightful questions about MROC’s. If you are an OT or PT who does GoBabyGo, please take the time to participate!

1 Like

I took the survey as well and it only took me 10-15 minutes

1 Like

Oh, and please let us know where we can see the results when you are done - I would love to know what you find!

Thank you so much for your participation! I will definitely be sure to share the results!

I’m looking for just 10 more responses! Please share with any PT or OT who has experience with GoBabyGo!