Looking For Recipients For a Car in the Washington, DC area

Hello,
I’m currently a senior attending Northern Highschool in Owings, Maryland, and was looking to start a new club at my school for GoBabyGo. I have a good number of people who would be interested in modifying the ride-on-cars for children, and would be able to find the money to cover the cost of the vehicle, but am unable to find a child who would be willing to receive such a thing, as getting in contact with mobility-limited children is quite difficult, as most pediatric centers are naturally reluctant to give out such information, and other efforts to reach out to potential receivers have proved futile. If you or anyone you know in the greater Washington, DC would like to receive a free modified ride-on-car tailored to their child’s condition and proportions, email me at s64653@calvertnet.k12.md.us looking forward to hearing from you!
-Will

Will
Reach out to Special Education Centers in your area. You may need to contact associated parent groups. Be prepared to do a presentation on what you are hoping to accomplish

Email me I’ll connect you with Marymount university chapter who may be able to help

Best Cole