Hello!
I’ve started a GBG program with the Physical Therapist Assistant Club at Nassau Community College. We modified and donated a car to the Children’s Learning Center at United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County in May '21 and are now looking for families who would like a car in our area! We will be at the Nassau County Games for the Physically Challenged with a car on display on Friday June 2, 2023.
https://cpnassau.org/blog/go-baby-go/
This is so awesome!! I graduated from Nassau’s PTA program before going to PT school! AND, I worked at UCP Nassau for a few years as a PTA!! I’m so happy to see that you are bringing this to the area! So amazing!!
Hi Kelly! Were you at UCP between 2000-2004? If so I remember you! My last name was Skidmore. Nicole.Schiffmacher@ncc.edu
Holy cow, Nicole!! Yes, it’s me…what a small world!! I’ll touch base through your email! This is too funny!